Are you an insurance agent? Do you want to sell your policies to a larger audience? Then it’s time to take your business online. Since everything has been revolutionized due to technological improvements, it is a always a good decision to take your business online. BSMe2e is a new age marketplace that lets you enjoy your entrepreneurial journey. Whether you are into car insurance, life insurance, or medical insurance; there’s a lot to explore. BSMe2e gives you a platform like service to advertise and sell your products and services. Become a registered BSMe2e seller to enjoy all the selling benefits.
BSMe2e strongly believes in the power of oneness. Our concept revolves around the earth to eternity, connecting everything in existence at all levels. Don’t limit yourself. Go as far as your mind allows you to go. You can achieve what you believe in. Our core is not associated with any specific products, services, or categories. Discover your strength, talent, or unique selling and service strategy and let the world know about it. We just want you to be transparent, honest, and comply with all the rules and regulations of this platform.
Our motto is to help you create a connection with all that exists on every level, highlighting the power of Oneness, the power of unity, as humanity and nature entered the new age. At BSMe2e we want to bring together ethical individuals and businesses from all walks of life without any discrimination while also enabling them for professional growth and a high level of satisfaction. You may already have your store on any of the e-commerce platforms, but what makes us special is that we offer you everything under one platform – whether it’s selling, servicing, marketing, advertising your products/services, or connecting all your different channels. Trade in stores within one platform or share seller posts, social media posts and profile links under one roof. Whether you wish to create heaven on earth or achieve salvation in eternity, this is the time to start!
To give you a better picture of how our platform works, we would like to explain how the digital/virtual store works. A store is nothing but the size of the digital space we offer. You can add your products/photos, posts, gallery, and ads in this space for selling/marketing purposes. Just make sure to abide by the terms of sale and avoid offering any products/services that fall under the Prohibited Items list. To purchase these digital spaces, all you could do is choose a plan, register as a seller, fill in the required details, and you are ready to embark on this new journey.
Do you know what is the best thing about BSMe2e? We encourage everyone including users to become part of the seller community. We want our users to hone their skills and turn their passion/talents into profits. Why not have something like a digital marketplace? You get all the facilities under one platform – publishing or selling, services, advertising, marketing. Do you think you share similar skills to a salesperson? Why not join us? Just buy your space and showcase your products/services, and you’re all set to start this new journey!
Are you excited to become a part of the BSMe2e community? Complete your registration with us. Still not convinced how this digital market space will benefit you? Do not worry! All you have to do is book your space for a day and experience the magic! And if you are really satisfied with the result, start with a reservation for 11 months. Simply buy for 11 months and enjoy an extra month for free. Great opportunities don’t come every day. Just grab it every chance you get with BSMe2e.
BSMe2e offers 4 subscription plans called Basic, Silver, Gold, and Premium. Let’s look at the plans
- Basic Plan – No subscription fee, just buy your store space, get 100MB space limit, add 50 products and 100 articles; And you can even manage your store promotion vouchers.
- Silver Plan – Subscription fee, Purchase of store space, Addition of 500 products and 100 articles, get max 512MB, Manage coupons.
- Gold Plan – Subscription fee, buy store space, add 10,000 products and 500 articles, get 1GB space limit, manage coupons and staff.
- Premium Plan – Subscription fee, buy store space, unlimited products, and articles, get 1 TB space limit, manage coupons, store staff, and delivery.
Still not convinced how this digital market space will benefit you? Do not worry! Simply choose the free Basic Seller plan and rent out your chosen digital store space for just one day and experience the power of the Oneness on this platform!
To stand out from your competition, all you need is the right strategy. BSMe2e provides you with this virtual marketplace to let your business shine on the web. We allow you to choose among different store sizes for advertising, promotion, selling, service, and marketing purposes.
- Standard Store – As the name suggests, this is a standard size and looks good across desktops, tablets, or mobile devices. The choice of size depends on the purpose. This size will be a good choice as the letters or picture can be seen from a distance and can easily attract customers to your store.
- Large Store – This is the effective size and gives better aesthetics to buyers. Due to its compactness, this is the preferred size for sellers where products, services or advertisements are convenient to be displayed. This size range is large enough to target a large audience but small enough to fit all types of products and services.
- Mega Store – A Mega store space can be an option if you are a very large store that sells a wide range of products. It’s also a great option if you want to divert customers’ attention to your store. This is suitable for all kinds of advertisements, products or services offered.
- Market Store- This is like a typical bazaar, street shop, kiosk, festive shop. In this type of store, the displayed image of the products/services appears to the buyers on the home page, and search results pages. But displaying your store/gallery images looks very small in the search results because it is a budget store, but when you look closely at the detail page, it’s like other stores.
- Booth Store- Thrift or Economy or Booth stores are like small kiosks and budget stores. However, in the Booth Store, images placed by the seller will not be displayed in the search results. This store is best recommended for those who want to provide short and general information about an event or their products and services.
- Advertisement Box and Rectangle – BSMe2e also provides advertising slots exclusively for marketing purposes. Our ad slots are available in two different size shapes – Box and rectangular. These differences in size allow your drawings and messages to be seen from a distance.
Important Note: You can sell/advertise/promote anything you are good at but there are certain terms and conditions that everyone must abide by. At BSMe2e, all we want you to do is be trustworthy and transparent. Please refer to our Terms of Sale before purchasing your digital space.
With these digital spaces, you can access a large customer base from the comforts of your own home. Not only that, if your services can impress the customers, they can also share their experiences and reviews. More positive comments mean more customers! Location will never be the barrier if you choose to join the BSMe2e family! This space will help you gain new users and expand your reach and visibility.
At BSMe2e we encourage everyone including users to become part of the seller community. You get all the facilities under one platform – advertising, marketing, selling, and mentoring. Sounds pretty exciting, right? Simply choose your plan, purchase space from your store, showcase your products/services, and you are all set to embark on this exciting journey! We wish you a blessed, prosperous and wonderful partnership with BSMe2e. We look forward to you being part of our BSMe2e community. Enjoy your time.
Terms of Sale
Welcome to Bsme2e. This document consists of all the terms and conditions that the potential sellers will have to abide by. For the purpose of Terms of Sale, the terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ would mean a legal person who agrees to become a seller on our platform. ‘We’, ‘our’, and ‘us’ refer to Bsme2e. By using our platform, you agree to religiously follow the conditions including the relevant policies available on our platform. We will allow you to continue with us as long as the terms and conditions are strictly adhered to.
Terms and Conditions related to the sellers account:
- To access our services, you should first register your account with us. Provide all the essential details like your full name, contact details, address, and a valid email ID. You may also need to provide additional information indicated as required.
- Once you’ve made the registration, you can choose the plans as per your choice. We provide three plans for purchasing the seller space – Basic (requires no payment), VIP, and Premium. The sellers can choose their packages accordingly.
- Sellers can buy more than one space for promoting/advertising/selling their products.
- The space that you’ve purchased shall be valid for 12 months (1 year).
- This platform is available to all those who are legally competent to form binding contracts. Anyone who is below the age of 18 years is prohibited to become a seller on this platform.
- You need to confirm that you’re using our platform and the services for the purpose of business activity and not for personal or family purposes.
- You hereby acknowledge that Bsme2e can use the email address you provide for creating your account as well as for all other communication purposes from our end.
- As per our Terms of Sale, individuals who want to become a seller on our platform needs to provide accurate and correct details as requested by us from time to time.
- The account privacy should be solely your responsibility. You are responsible for your account as well as the materials you upload to this platform. Do not share your account password with any other third party. We are not liable for any damages/losses due to your failure of maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, block, and deny access if we suspect that the information provided by you is false, misleading, and vague.
Terms and Conditions for advertisers:
At Bsme2e, we offer digital spaces to advertisers for showcasing their products and services. However, there are certain restrictions that the advertisers need to keep in mind before putting up their content for advertising. This is to ensure that we provide the users with a positive and engaging experience while they discover your content.
Prohibited Contents – This includes sexual content or anything related to pornography or sexualization of children, abusive/harmful/derogatory content, obscene, offensive, and vulgar content. We also do not allow you to advertise the restricted items mentioned in the list below.
Landing page – If you’re adding a landing page on this platform, make sure they abide by the landing page policies as mentioned below.
- The page should be user friendly
- There should be clarity and transparency
Prohibited advertising practices – Before you put up an advertisement in the digital space, make sure you are aware of the best practices. Do not share any misleading/false information, do not engage in deceptive practices, do not make false/misleading claims, do not add any obscene/vulgar/sexual images, avoid posting any fake products/services, do not add any fake comments or reviews, and do not make any weight loss/money-making/money-saving claims.
Title and thumbnail policy – As an advertiser, you need to comply with some of the regulations that we have listed below:
- All thumbnails have to adhere to the policies related to prohibited content and advertising practices.
- Thumbnails should have a high-resolution image
- Thumbnails cannot be false/vague/misleading
- Thumbnails cannot show before-after photos
- Thumbnails cannot feature any politician or VIP or celebrities without seeking their prior approval through proper documentation
- Titles should be written in clear language that can be comprehended. It should contain rightly spelt words
- Avoid any grammatical or punctuation errors
- Do not write misleading/false titles
- Titles cannot have only the price. Add a proper description
Read our Advertisement Policy to know more in detail.
If your account has been compromised, here’s what you can do:
- Change the login and password (in case you’re not able to log in, contact our customer support)
- Review all the information in your account to see if any changes have been made to your email address preferences, storefront details, payment information, etc.
- There may be times when your email account has been compromised. In that case, you can change the associated email address with the account and use a different password
- If you receive any suspicious links or mail from our site, report them to our customer support team.
Prohibited and restricted items:
As a seller, you are liable for the products that you sell. You need to ensure the legal compliance of the products and also adhere to the policies pertaining to restricted items and prohibited listing practices. Below is the list of items that the sellers cannot advertise or sell on our platform.
- Absinthe (Alcohol)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Drugs; examples include but are not limited to marijuana and cannabis products, tobacco and nicotine, cigarettes and cigars, mod boxes, pill press machines, party drugs, vape kits, muscle relaxants, poppers, vape liquid, e-liquid and similar variants, vape pens, hookah pens, tobacco-marijuana-hemp-and-cannabis seeds.
- Weapons include but are not limited to guns, firearms, ammunition, throwing star, high powered laser pointers, explosive weapons, all kinds of silencers, real firearm building kits, assault weapon conversion pieces, items intended to be used as a silencer or commonly misused as a silencer
- Forest products like lumber products and composite wood products which includes particleboard, hardwood, plywood, or medium-density fiberboard
- Hazardous and prohibited items – batteries containing no mercury, portable fuel containers, firefighting foam products, natural gas, underground storage tanks, products containing nitrous oxide, cleaning agents, fire extinguishers, fuel products, etc.
- Pesticides and pesticides devices
- Food products without authorization like food items, pet foods, supplements, and beverages
- Safety equipment; examples include but are not limited to booster seats, child car seats, baby slings, baby carriers, and seatbelts
- Counterfeit currency; this includes but is not limited to reproduction or replica of the US and Euro Currency, play/prop/replica coins, commercially exchangeable notes, etc.
Prohibited seller actions:
The seller needs to abide by certain rules and regulations while using our platform.
- You should not use the site for unlawful and fraudulent purposes. This includes infringement of trademark, copyright, and patent.
- You agree not to advertise or promote any information that is illegal or sexual in nature.
- You should not interfere with the enjoyment of the rights and services of the other sellers.
- You shall not use the site for promoting gambling, money laundering, and impersonating another person.
- You cannot sell any fake or duplicate items on this platform. All the products/items you sell should be authentic and genuine.
- Do not make any attempt to get illegal access to our platform. Avoid fraudulent means like password mining and password hacking.
- You agree to not use any software that hampers the smooth functioning of our platform.
Selling of products through the platform:
We have listed out a few essential selling policies to streamline the process and also to make it a great experience for your buyers. Setting clear expectations and fulfilling them is one of the best ways to keep your buyers happy and content. Failure to follow these principles might subject you to a range of actions like suspending you from using the site features, removing your product, displaying your product at the bottom of the search results, and much more. Below mentioned is a list of guidelines that you are requested to abide by.
- Charging reasonable shipping costs
- Mentioning the return policy and handling time
- Responding to your customer queries on time
- Ensuring that the item that you’ve posted for sale is delivered to the buyer as promised in your listing
- Updating your listings to ensure that all the information is up to date and accurate
- To ensure a competitive marketplace, we want the sellers to price the items independently from the other sellers. You may take pricing ideas from the other sellers but you cannot contact them for coordinating pricing in any manner
We have further elaborated the policies related to the ‘selling practices on Bsme2e’-
- Item description –
The sellers should clearly describe the product with all the relevant details. This information helps the buyer know about the item that will help them make a rational decision.
- Communication –
Do whatever it takes to maintain a harmonious relationship with your customers. Make sure you promptly reply to the buyers before and after the sale. Communicate professionally and address their doubts, concerns, and problems. Refrain from using any kind of abusive/offensive language while communicating with the customers.
- Shipping Policy –
At Bsme2e, we provide various shipping options to choose from. Selling online on this platform through the shipping provisions that we offer comes with several perks and benefits. When you use our shipping services, you agree to abide by the norms of the delivery partner you choose.
In case you want to ship your own products, we give you the freedom to contact a third party or choose your own delivery partner. But make sure that the products you ship reach your customers within the promised delivery date.
- Return/Refund Policy –
Individual sellers are required to list out their own return and refund policy so that expectations are met after delivery of the products. Under the return policy:
- Mention clearly the criteria under which returns will be accepted
- Mention the time limit within which the customer has to place the return request
- The process of how refunds will be processed
By using our website and the features of this site, you agree to abide by the norms set out by us.
Fee avoidance policy:
Avoiding fees whether intentionally or unintentionally is not allowed. Sellers who attempt to do so will create risk for themselves. We have listed out the activities that are prohibited on this platform.
- Making offers to sell outside Bsme2e
- Linking/advertising sites, catalogs, or items that can be used for ordering items outside this platform
- Requiring buyers to make extra purchases or making them agree to terms outside of the listing
- Charging hefty shipping costs or additional fees
- Changing the information in a listing in order to sell a different item
Sellers have to pay fees to us for making sales through some of the service features that we provide. Activities that fall outside the scope of our policies could result in a wide range of actions like – canceling spaces, hiding your products/advertisements from the search results, lowering seller ratings, suspension/termination/blocking of accounts, and restricting your activity on this platform.
Beme2e gives you the freedom to choose the best payment gateway to facilitate smooth transactions between you and us as well as between you and your buyers. It also gives your customers a variety of payment options to choose from.
Trademark and copyright:
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case of copyright or trademark violations, you can raise a complaint with us. All the contents that you see on this platform like graphics, logos, illustrations, texts, audio, and video clips are protected by our copyrights and trademarks. You are strictly prohibited from directly or indirectly copying, publishing, reproducing, distributing, or transmitting contents of our platform as well as other seller’s material via any electronic means. If any of the materials are used by the seller without our prior approval, we have the right to take necessary actions for the same.
We reserve the right to take actions that include limiting your activity on this platform, suspending/blocking/terminating your account temporarily if:
- We are not able to verify the authenticity of the information provided by you
- We suspect that your actions on this platform might infringe/violate our or others’ rights
- You fail to provide the required documents as requested by us
We, at our sole discretion, have the authority to take strict actions and also recover any amount that you owe to us for violating our policies.
There are no reviews yet.