- Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon.
- → Onions 1 number.
- → Chilly powder 1 tablespoon.
- → Coriander powder 1 tea spoon.
- → Cumin powder 1/2 tea spoon.
- → Curry leaves 1 spring.
- → Ginger garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
- → Red chilly 3 numbers.
- → Kalonji (optional) 1/4 tea spoon.
- → Methi seeds 1 pinch.
- → Cumin seeds 1/4 tea spoon.
- → Mustard seeds 1/4 tea spoon.
- → Salt to taste.
- → Oil to fry.
- → Coconut powder 1 tablespoon.
- → Sesame seeds 1 tablespoon.
- → Peanuts 1 tablespoon.
- → Green chilly 2 numbers.
- → Coriander leaves(chopped) 1 tablespoon.
- → Mint leaves(chopped) 1 tablespoon.
- → Yogurt 2 tablespoons.
- → Baingan-Egg plant 250 grams.
Heat a pan add peanuts dry roast this in a slow flame, add sesame seeds, dry roast along with peanuts, then add coconut powder, saute it and put this into the blender, add some water and make a paste.
Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, when mustard seeds splutter add cumin seeds, red chilly, methi seeds, Kalonji (optional), add sliced onions, salt, curry leaves, cook this till onions are golden in color, add ginger garlic paste cook this till raw flavor is gone.
Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, green chilly, add peanut and sesame seed paste, water, mix it like a thin paste.
Cook this in a slow flame for 30 minutes, then add chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint, add beaten yogurt, once it comes to boil add eggplant (egg plant cut them into quarters and fry them in the oil).
Put the lid on and let it cook for 5 minutes, then serve it.