creating my own style. | Accessories | 11829
here are few points how to make a silk thread bangles
1) Select a bangle base in the desired shape, material, and width.
2) Choose 1 or more silk threads to wrap around your bangle.
3) Pick out some beads or gems to glue onto the finished bangle.
Step-2 Rapping the bangle
4) Decide how you want to wrap the bangle.
5) Cut 10 to 20 strands of silk thread 12 inches (30 cm) long.
6) Add a dot of white school glue to the inside of the bangle.
7) Press the thread into the glue and start wrapping the bangle.
8) Keep wrapping the bangle until the thread runs out.
Step-3 Finishing the bangles
9) Check for gaps in between the threads.
10) Apply a dab of glue to hold the end of the last strand.
11) Secure a bead, crystal, or sequin to the outside of the bangle.
12) Glue a chain onto the outside of the bangle.
13) Press and hold the item for a few seconds after you apply it.
do you like it??would you like to try