Beauty and Personal Care tips you must follow!! | Beauty & Personal Care | 28579
- Beauty & Personal Care
Quick and Easy Home Remedies for a Fresh and Glowing Face 🌸🌸🌺
Everyone wants a face that shines with health and freshness. You might be surprised to know that you don’t need fancy products – you can find the magic right in your kitchen! I will tell you simple and natural ways to get an instant glow and feel fresh 🍃
• Make your own scrub using sugar, honey, and lemon juice to make your skin soft and shiny. If lemon doesn’t suits your face you can avoid it.
• Aloe vera gel is like a soothing hug for your skin, making redness and ouchies go away. Grind aloevera and put in on ice cube tray and let it set for some hours. And now you can apply it daily by taking 1 or 2 cubes of aloevera.
• Put green tea bags or cucumber on your eyes to make them less puffy and tired.
• You can make a paste of turmeric, milk, Besan, honey, orange peel powder and apply it to get instant glow. Secret ingredient is orange peel powder.
• Rub Ice Cubes gently on your face with the help of a cotton towel daily to get shiny skin. Ice cubes removes puffiness from face.
• Try a mask made from yogurt, honey, and mashed banana to give your skin a big drink of water.
• Eat healthy foods with lots of fruits, veggies, and good fats to make your skin extra happy.
You don’t need to spend lots of money to get that glowing, fresh face you want. These easy home remedies can make your skin look awesome in no time. Just keep doing these simple things, and you’ll have a happy, shiny face that you’ll love to show off!